Dosing on and in the periphery of the plastic machine
Dosing with precision drum dosing units of the WD-series
WD1: Up to 5 materials (4 additives + 1 main material in free feed)
WD2: Up to 4 materials (4 additives), Simultaneously dosed
Upon a shot signal from the injection machine, the additive, color or other granules are metered into the main component.
- Suitable for micro-injection molding
- New, patented drum concept
- Highly accurate by stepping motor with step monitoring
- State-of-the-art electronics and control
The dosage on or at the machines gives the processors the flexibility they need to produce economically.
GRAVIMETRIC BATCH DOSING
Gravimetric dosing is now standard in plastic processing. The batch metering is suitable for almost all industries even with difficult grinding products.
- Easiest operation
- Integrated feeding, optimally adapted to dosage
- Optimal mixing results by inclined mixer
- Cost-effective alternative to differential dispensers
- Absolute weighing, i. no support of the weight on the conveyor screw (worm)
Up to 80% grinding material*1